Conflict Resolution Training in December
Gomediate is delivering a one- day workshop on 12th December 2019 at the Palace Hub in Redcar. This workshop is nearly sold out so early booking is advised.
- How is conflict resolved through mediation?
- Conflict management styles
- The conflict resolution process
- The five stages of mediation
- SMART agreements
- Issues, positions and interests
- Win/Win outcomes
- Keeping everyone safe
- Co-working and giving/receiving co-worker feedback
- Addressing power imbalances
- Giving children & young people a voice
- Resolvable and non-resolvable issues
- Getting past ‘No’ – encouraging people to give mediation a try
- Staying impartial
- Dealing with difficult behaviours
You can book your places by calling 07933 294 292 or emailing email@example.com
Places are £99.00 (£89.00 for charity & volunteer sector).
Contact me for more details on 07933 294 292 or at firstname.lastname@example.org